Friday, January 20, 2017

New Year

New Year - New Me

Cliche I know, but I really do want to make some changes this year. I will be 35 in June. My husband and I have decided to try for one more baby this year. I am super excited about that. However, I am at a very bad point as far as how I feel about myself physically. I am at the heaviest I have ever been. I have now hit my pregnancy weight! So this month I am joining a gym. I am joining the same one that my friend is a member of so we can go together. We are hoping that we will help keep each other motivated. It also has a ton of other family stuff for the kids too. The next thing is that I need to quit smoking. I have been a life-long smoker. I started very young and have now been smoking for more than 20 years! I am starting to feel the effects from it. My chest hurts all the time. I am short of breathe a lot. I don't know exactly where to start, but I need to stat. I am thinking about over-night hypnosis. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment