Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Search....

Ok so I am adopted. I was adopted by my biological mother's twin sister. I knew I was adopted from a young age, but did not find out who my biological mother was until I was about 10 years old. I have not had a real relationship with her in many years. She has given birth to four other children that I know of. She kept only one, my brother. I am thankful that I do have a relationship with him. I have thought about my siblings for years. I also have three siblings from my biological father that I just found. I have now decided to try and look for my other siblings. I have very little information, but here it is.

The first two children would have been born between 1977-1981. The third child was born in 1985/86. That baby was a girl who was mixed (black/white). As far as I know they were all taken at birth. They were all born in Broward County Florida. My biological mother is white, Irish/German, 5'1, and born in 1962. Her last name at the time of the first two births would have been Donovan, and McCurter for the third. Any help or info you have would be great.

Also, I realized through all of this that this costs money. A lot of the registry site costs money, DNA through ancestry costs money, sibling DNA tests costs money. My husband and I do ok, but I do not have much extra money. So I created a gofundme page. I have not had much luck so far, but I am hopeful. If you could please go check it out and please SHARE it! Thanks

gofund.me/2cgbtxg

That is me as a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment